Yoga: The Art & Science of Generating Transformation
100 hour Yoga Teacher Training
2014 - 2015 Dates
- Arrival August 3, 2014 - Departure August 16, 2014
- Arrival August 9, 2015 - Departure August 22, 2015
• Directed by Devarshi Steven Hartman, ERYT
• 100-hr credit towards Nosara Yoga Institute 1000-hr Certification (100 Yoga Alliance CEUs)
“Yoga is tolerating the consequences of being oneself” – The Bhagavad Gita
True transformation creates authentic, lasting freedom. Transformation is a skill that can be taught, learned and sustained. From ancient times, yoga texts have laid out a simple path of transformation that leads to freedom. How to become free is not a secret, but most of us have never been taught the simple yogic methods of becoming more aware. Each transformational experiment in these dynamic and life-changing fourteen days helps you to explore your experience as a participant as well as your role as a guide for your students and clients—inquiring into what works for individuals inquiring into what works for individuals in group, classroom and private settings.
This module includes:
- Skills and techniques for designing transformational workshops that take yoga “off the mat ”
- Experience in incorporating transformational elements that enliven your yoga classes
- Deepening your own personal practice and understanding of asana, pranayama, meditation and the further development of witness consciousness
- Discover an infinite source of creativity for designing and delivering experiences that move both you and your students beyond the familiar and into the paradox of living life fully, open to life’s messages in both the blissful and painful lessons along the way
- Discovering the freedom that arises from unearthing and integrating habitual patterning that may have kept us from living as our optimal selves
Because the powerful nature of self-inquiry in this training, you will be continuously invited to go beyond your personal limitations and to be honest with yourself and others. This journey helps you to release dogmatic beliefs and to cultivate the willingness to experiment. The results of sharing yourself with others in new and unexpected ways will help you live into greater potentials that come with being yourself fully. Experience greater amounts of joy, passion, health, aliveness and playfulness. Bringing these dimensions into your life will naturally develop you as a leader and catalyst for honesty, vulnerability and love in the lives of people with whom you share your world.
All experiences are designed for you to explore your optimal aliveness in body, breath, mind and soul. Are you ready to encounter the unique yogi, teacher, traveler, and transformer you have been called to be? If so, join me and our team of “transformational yogis” for this unique and personal yoga journey.
Accommodations & Pricing:
All-inclusive package price includes tuition, training manual, accommodations and 2 vegetarian meals a day:
View Accommodations Options
Price per person:
- Triple Shared Bath, per person: $2,990
- Double Shared Bath, per person: $3,400
- Double Deluxe with Private Bath, per person: $4,390
- Private Shared Bath, per person: $4,390
- Executive Private with king bed, per person: $6,290
Prices quoted in U.S. dollars. Taxes on meals and housing (13%) not included.
If you have questions regarding this specific training, or our curriculum in general, you may contact our Curriculum Advisor at email@example.com